The entertainment industry is being highly transformed by DISH with lots of packages. With the exciting challenges, Satellite Dish/ Dish Satelite gives room for lots of endless growth opportunities. Dish is known for winning, and they seek for people who have similar orientation. Dish has it’s corporate headquarters located in Denver, CO. Dish has about 20,000 employees in the US. Currently Dish provides satellite TV to approximately 14 million subscribers.
The IHS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who serve in roles including Technicians, Resource Planners, Analysts, Training and Quality Assurance Reps and Management to deliver the industry’s best products and services
Satellite DISH/ DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer job Position
1. Job Tittle : Satellite TV Technician/Installer
2. Job Type : Full Time
3. Location : Windsor, CT 06095
4, Company : DISH
DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer job Requirements
Here are the following requirements for the DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer position :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH’s minimum safety standard.
- Cable industry experience is a plus.
DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer job Responsibilities
Here are the primary responsibilities of a Satellite TV Technician/Installer :
- Conducting site surveys – determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception
- Installing cutting edge technology – place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity
- Educating customers – review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment
- Providing Dish Smart Home Services – successful technicians offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery
What you Stand to gain as a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer
- $15.50 / hour
- DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
- Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers – As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
- An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
- Have 3 days off per week – we schedule our technicians to work 4-day work weeks
- Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Method of Application – Satellite DISH TV Technician/Installer
Interested Candidates should click here to apply.
Kindly use the comment box for more details.