Formally, Facebook announces the “Facebook order food” feature that would allow Facebook users to place food order online on Facebook / order food from local restaurants using the Facebook platform. Facebook users can now order food online or place food order online without leaving Facebook.
The social media giant has been able to achieve this without competing with other food ordering services. Facebook has partnered with Delivery.com, DoorDash, Chownow, Zuppler, EatStreet, Slice and olo. With this you don’t need to open their individual applications or website to order food.
Facebook users just need to tap the menu button on the bottom right of the new Facebook and select “order Food”. It is now very easy to order food online and even get it delivered from your favorite restaurant on both web and Facebook mobile app.
How to Order Food Online with Web or Mobile / Place Food Order Online on Facebook (Chopnow)
- Find the new option “order Food” in the explore menu
- Choose and confirm your order type
- Choose from the list of the pop up restaurant list (restaurants near you or any other restaurant or cuisine)
- Choose the platform to order through
- Tap on order now or later
- Choose your order method : delivery and pickup
- Select the food you wish to order and quantity, then click add to order, then tap check out
- Click on complete order
Facebook has introduced a number of features that is geared towards keeping users longer online, such features includes, weather, discover people, city guides and lots more.
However, not all Facebook users will be able to see the “Facebook order food feature” now because, Facebook is testing new entry points for ordering food through its main navigation. Be on the watch-out, whenever this feature pops up on your Facebook, feel free to place food order online on Facebook with the above easy steps. Make the most out of it.
Share this experience with your friends and fans with the share buttons below
Read More Related Articles