The United States Army stands to be the largest branch of the United States Armed Forces and Performs Land-Based Military Operations. The US Army is one of the seven uniformed services of the united states. The U.S Army is one of the most diverse training institutions in the united States. The United States Army supports thousands of jobs in more than 150 career fields.
A soldier could train to become a family doctor through the Army Medical Department. Still on the medical department, a soldier could also train to become a dentist, a nurse, a veterinarian, or even a surgeon. American citizens who are interested in law, computer programming, logistics, public affairs, aviation, or financial managing etc, the U.S. Army training institutions provides training for all of those careers and many, many more.
Besides the availability of these careers, the U.S. Army offers the opportunity to immediately train, work and earn a competitive salary and fringe benefits, including healthcare and money for college.
U.S. Army Recruiting Battalion
- Job Type : Full-time, Part-time
- Wages : Competitive
- Location : New Britain And Surrounding Areas New Britain, CT 06051
- Company : U.S. Army Recruiting Battalion
United States Army General Qualifications Include:
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- You must be 17-35 years old
- You must be in good physical condition
- You must have a clean legal record
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
The United States Army also offers:
- Comprehensive health care
- Generous vacation time
- Family services and support groups
- Special pay for special duties
- Cash allowances to cover the cost of living
- Retirement 401K
- 30 Day Vacation earned annually
- UP TO A $40,000 SIGNING BONUS
United States Army Method of Application
Click here . Use above links.
Kindly use the comment box for more details.