TGI Fridays is an american restaurant for casual dining. The name TGI Fridays is assumed to mean “thank God it is Friday“. If you are seeking for a fun-filled place to work then apply for TGI Fridays jobs today.
Host / Hostess at TGI Fridays
A TGI Fridays Host/hostess is known for presenting an awesome first impressions of TGI Fridays friendliness, excellent service and high standards. The Host/Hostess welcomes guests with warm greetings upon arrival, makes sure guests have the best dinning experience and bids guests farewell as they leave. Interested candidates should be atleast 21 years old, be able to lift 30 Ibs. Most importantly, should be able to stand for at least 6-8 hours.
TGI Fridays JOBS : Host / Hostess at TGI Fridays (Bridgeport)
1. Job Tittle : Host/Hostess
2. Job Type : Full Time
3. Location : 160 South View Drive, Bridgeport, WV
4, Company : TGI Friday
TGI Fridays JOBS : Host / Hostess at TGI Fridays ( Bridgeport, WV )
TGI Host/ Hostess :
- Greet incoming and departing guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact.
- Uses visual cues to seat guests in either the bar or dining area depending on their preference.
- Informs guest of current promotions and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff.
- Promptly answers incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service.
- Manages the flow of guests into the dining and bar areas, provides accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropriate.
- Tends to special guest needs and requests.
- Follows all relevant brand standards to deliver Fridays Service Style.
- Observes guests’ needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service (i.e. notice a drink refill is needed while seating another guest and ensures the drink is refilled prior to getting back to the door).
TGI Fridays JOBS : Additional requirements of a Host / Hostess at TGI Fridays
The Host / Hostess:
- Must be able to read menus.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance.
- Must be able to clearly communicate guests’ needs to Servers, Bussers, Managers, etc.
- Must be able to hear well in a loud environment in order to answer telephone and respond to guest requests.
- Must be able to walk and stand during the entire shift.
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and wipe.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests.
- Must be able to understand requests for assistance.
- Must be able to carry trays or supplies (10-30 lbs.)
How to apply for TGI Fridays Jobs : Host / Hostess Position
Interested Candidates should Click here to apply online.
NOTE : THESE JOBS COULD BE TAKEN SECONDS AFTER PUBLISHING. SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PLATFORM. BE THE FIRST TO GET JOB ALERTS.
Kindly use the comment box for more details.