TGI Fridays is an american restaurant for casual dining. The name TGI Fridays is assumed to mean thank God it is Friday. If you are seeking for a fun-filled place to work then apply for TGI Fridays jobs today.
Bartender at TGI Fridays
An Ideal TGI Fridays Bartender is most of the time seen mixing and serving drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic) to guests of the bar. He also follows standard recipes and the companies policies. He is also very attentive to guests and always makes them feel at home. Interested candidates should be atleast 21 years old, be able to lift 30 Ibs. Most importantly, should be able to stand for atleast 6 hours.
TGI Fridays JOBS : Bartender at TGI Fridays (Manhasset)
1. Job Tittle : Bartender
2. Job Type : Full Time
3. Location : 1445 Northern BLVD Manhasset, NY
4, Company : TGI Friday
TGI Fridays JOBS : Responsibilitues of Bartender at TGI Fridays (Manhasset, NY)
TGI Bartender :
- Maintains a warm, welcoming, “Corner Bar” atmosphere.
- IDs all guests ordering alcoholic beverages who appear to be 40 years old or younger.
- Properly and promptly prepare, garnish, and serve drinks to guests.
- Engages with guests by making drinks in front of the guest using working flair.
- Knows the menu and how to read each guest to make appropriate beverage and food recommendations.
- Upsells guests on food or drink items when appropriate.
- Keeps a clean, organized bar area.
- Accurately rings up all orders in the POS system while maintaining ability to socialize with guests.
- Follows all relevant brand standards for service.
- Builds guests count by promoting specials and building a regular clientele.
- Strictly adheres to responsible alcohol service standards and is able to successfully “slow down a guest” or cut off an intoxicated guest when necessary.
TGI Fridays JOBS : Additional requirements of a Bartender at TGI Fridays
- Must be dressed neatly and well groomed in company approved dress code at all times.
- Must follow standards of Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- Must meet local jurisdiction requirements, including but not limited to obtaining required certifications.
- Must be able to operate P.O.S. system , make change correctly and make credit card transactions.
- Must be able to calmly respond to angry guests and notify a Manager.
- Must be able to pass initial and annual validation.
- Must be able to respond clearly to guests’ requests.
- Must be able to hear well amongst loud background noise.
- Must be able to frequently lift 30 lb. cases and carry short distances, up or down stairs.
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, shake, stir and wipe.
- Must be able to frequently immerse hands in hot water (every 5 minutes).
How to apply for TGI Fridays Jobs : Bartender Position
Interested Candidates should Click here to apply online.
NOTE : THESE JOBS COULD BE TAKEN SECONDS AFTER PUBLISHING. SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PLATFORM. BE THE FIRST TO GET JOB ALERTS.
Kindly use the comment box for more details.