Twitter is one of the biggest online social networks. It has its unique character of sending short messages, in other words called micro blogging. This helps you to track hundreds of interesting tweets, and read in a glance. Company’s sign up for Twitter to advertise recruitment.
It has an efficient marketing feature. And it works. This isn’t only meant for companies. Beginners sign up for Twitter using any device too, it is very simple to sign up Twitter.
Twitter is a social media that could help people discover interesting people, who are interested in your posts. Almost everyone is on Twitter. If you want to get in contact with your role models, and celebrities, look for them on Twitter. Even most Presidents are on Twitter, of course you know how the tweets of President Donald Trump Trends.
Since Twitter could serve as a blog, text and instant messenger that has the capability to reach a broad of audience, with brief content, you can connect to the people or topics of your interest, and if you see yourself as a bit of a writer, then this is the platform for you.
How beginners sign up for twitter
- Go to the Official twitter website and find the sign up box, or go directly to twitter Sign Up page . Enter your full name, phone number, and a password.
- Click sign up for Twitter. An SMS would be sent to your phone for Phone verification. You would also need a valid phone number.
- Enter the verification code in the box provided.
- Select a username that would be used to identify you on twitter, so find a unique username, you will be told if it is available or not or choose from the suggestions made available.
- Double-check your name, phone number, password, and username.
- Click “create my account“. You may be asked to complete a Captcha so as to ensure that you are human. To use an email to create your account, scroll down at the bottom of the sign up page and click on button for email sign-up.This email has to be a functional email so as to grant you access while confirming your account. This email address isn’t going to be made public; the email you entered is used to confirm your new Twitter account. For a successful Signup do check your email at the time of sign up.
Also Read : Getting Started with Twitter
Please don’t fail to let us know if you encountered any difficulty signing up for Twitter.