With the Petco vision which is “Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World“, Petco is making things better for pets, people and the planet through their think Adoption first philosophy. From Petco’s retail stores network of distribution centers to Corporate offices, staffs work with each other to share values and commitment. Petco seeks individuals who are are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. The company’s growth is creating exceptional opportunities and Petco jobs for professional development and personal enrichment throughout their organization
Petco Jobs : Aquatics Specialist
To ensure that proper aquatic care and husbandry is being provided to our aquatic life in the store. Act as the primary resource in their assigned store regarding all aquatic life education and care. The position will also be responsible for the achievement of the store’s budgeted sales goals by driving sales in the aquatic life areas. This will be accomplished by effectively assisting customers in the proper selection of aquatic life and merchandise in accordance with their specific needs. This position will receive day to day direction and coaching from the Companion Animal Department Manager. This job is composed of a variety of different tasks that are covered by operational guidelines. Individual judgment is occasionally required to complete assigned tasks.
1. Job Type : Full Time.
2. Location : 1600 SE Road #9 & 71, Farmington, CT, 06032
3. Company : Petco
Essential Job Functions:
- The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Have a strong interest in animal welfare and possess a high level of knowledge of aquatic life care and husbandry.
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests.
- Be comfortable and proficient handling and caring for aquatic life of various types and species.
- Independently prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes such as caring for aquatic life, maintaining proper water quality, setting up an maintaining displays and merchandise kits for sale and placing aquatic life orders.
- Maintain honesty and integrity in the work area.
- Move merchandise up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Supervisory Responsibility: None
Petco Jobs : Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply.
Kindly use the comment box for more inquiry.