Travelling abroad for a particular reason is no longer a very difficult venture. All you need is the specific information, requirements and a little information about your place of travel. For most countries, it is impossible to travel without visa. Visa procedures (for some countries) are very hectic, time and energy taking whereas, there are lots of countries Nigerian citizens can travel without visa.
Most Nigerians never knew that, just with their International passport, they could navigate around the world. Therefore, after reading this, make it a point of duty to share to your friends.
Here are the Visa Free countries for Nigerians:
- Bangladesh (Visa on arrival)
- Barbados (Visa free for 6 months)
- Benin Republic (Visa Free)
- Burkina Faso (Visa Free)
- Burundi (Visa on arrival for 30 days)
- Cameroon (Visa Free)
- Cape Verde (Visa on arrival)
- Chad (Visa Free)
- Comoros Island (Visa on arrival)
- Cote Ivoire ( Visa Free)
- Djibouti (Visa on arrival)
- Dominican (Visa free for 21 days)
- Fiji Island (Visa free for 4 months
- Gambia (Visa free for 90 days)
- Georgia (Visa on arrival)
- Ghana (Visa free)
- Guinea (Visa Free)
- Guinea Bissau (Visa free for 90 days)
- Kenya (Visa on arrival for 90 days)
- Madagascar (Visa on arrival for 30 days)
Please share these to your Nigerian Friends; it might be useful information. Feel free to comment so we can help you with the information available.
Also Read: How to Sell Your Cars with OLX Champs
In total there are about 40 countries Nigerians can travel without Visa, but these hand-picked countries seem to be more interesting than the others. We will keep updating this list with time. Subscribe and keep yourself updated.