The Nigerian Army recruitment 2018 regular/tradesmen and tradeswomen is ongoing. If you wish to be a part of the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 process, here are the general requirements needed:
General Application Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018
- Applicants must be a Nigerian (by birth and must posses the National Identity Card).
- Applicants must posses at least 4 credits in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings. (English Language must be credited).
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be between the ages of 18-22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be between the ages of 18-26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Male and female applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall and 1.62 meters tall respectively.
- Applicants must endeavour to print their completed online forms. (This must be attested and submitted at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise).
- Applicants who have the ability to speak other Nigerian Languages other than their mother tongue are at an advantage.
You May Also Like : 2019 Presidential Election: Arewa Youths Support Igbo Presidency In 2019
Things to do for Successful Application and Registration for Recruitment process : Application and Registration Forms
The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 application forms and mode of registration is done online:
- Visit the official website of the Nigerian army or type http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Endeavour to apply with a valid email address so as to get feedback and notifications.
- Endeavour to complete your registration online.
- Do not forget to print and attest the documents generated: Application and Guarantor’s forms.
- Endeavour to visit your examination and recruitment centres with the appropriate documents.
For more inquiries, leave a comment below at the comment section. Share this information to your friends and families using the share buttons below.