MTN is a master in telecommunications in Nigeria, likewise a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East. Their distinct and unrivaled brand is the source of their ever growing customers, partners and most importantly, competent team. These talents are carefully nurtured with the improvement of their employment offerings which does not include rewards and recognition for outstanding performance. Human Resource / HR jobs are vital positions that need competency and diligence.
Human Resource / HR Jobs : HUMAN CAPITAL ANALYSTS (MTN NIGERIA)
The human capital analyst position is a higher level analyst position that strongly focuses on developing and conducting a comprehensive human resource business process mapping and ensures that it is being implemented properly.
1. Job Type : Full Time.
2. Location : Lagos
3. Job Field : Human Resources / HR
To Qualify for MTN Human Capital Analyst position :
1. You must be a graduate with the following qualifications : BA/BSc/HND.
2. Candidates should be Nigerians.
HR Jobs : Human Capital Analyst Job Description :
- Assist in the administration of compensation and benefits operations and programs to ensure accuracy and reliability in the system.
- Analyze workforce, business and external data to uncover patterns and relationships and provide valuable insights to enable MTNN gain competitive advantage through its talent practices
- Develop statistical models to enhance decision quality in people management to achieve business objectives
- Drive quality assurance of HR data and enhance existing data sources.
- Carry out research on HR practices and benchmark MTNN HR practices internally and externally.
- Review processes and identify possible methods of assessment and indicators for measuring process performance.
- Track, monitor, analyze and report on key performance metrics using scorecards, dashboards, etc; also generating variances and trend analysis.
- Provide customized reports and data analysis as assigned by Senior Manager, Reward.
- Monitor implementation of HR Business Plan and report on completion.
- Drive implementation of technology enabled human resources processes.
- Provide support to MTNN staff support queries.
- Respond to all levels of employees for query resolution on remuneration related issues in a timely and supportive manner
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Standard MTN working conditions.
- Open plan office.
- May work extended hours if required
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in formal business analysis, or consulting / advisory role
- Experience in Human Resources is desirable
- Previous work experience in applying Analytics/Statistics to business outcomes
- Data Mining & Analysis
- Effective presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective business writing skills.
- BA, BEd, BSc or HND
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply.
Kindly use the comment box for more inquiry.