Dangote Group is one of the biggest companies in Africa that is diversified and fully integrated with conglomerations of interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Currently, Dangote group ‘s interest include the followings : cement, sugar, flour, salt, pasta, beverages, noodles, poly products, transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the oil and gas, telecommunication, fertilizer and steel sector of the economy.
Dangote Group Vacant Position : Senior Process Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience : 20 years
Location : Lagos
Job Field : Engineering / Technical
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction/Domain: Plant Operations (PO)
Read Also : Mondelez International : Cadbury Recruiting for Warehouse Quality Specialist
Dangote Group Senior Process Engineer Job Responsibilities
- A Chartered / Professional Engineer with a minimum of 20 years’ work experience in the Oil and Gas sector.
- He or she must have an excellent hands on experience in Design and Operation in the sector; out of which a minimum of 10 years work experience is required in Process Engineering of Plants, Pipelines and Piping and a minimum of 15 years work experience in Flow Assurance Design of Offshore and Onshore Pipelines and Piping.
- Have work experience with Consultants as well as E & P Companies
Dangote Group Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies for Senior Process Engineer position
- Graduate in Chemical Engineering, Post Graduate and above preferred.
- 20 years in Process Engineering and Flow Assurance Design.
- Proficiency to work with Software should have proven ability to work with: ASPEN HYSIS, PIPEPHASE, PIPENET, TLNET, TGNET, FLARENET, OLGA.
Read Related : MTN HR Jobs : MTN Nigeria Recruiting Human Capital Analysts
Dangote Group Vacancies : Method of Application for Senior Process Engineer position
Interested candidates should apply.