We have been blessed with natural instincts, wonderful mega-computerized gadgets called “brains” and wonderful ideas to save life without thinking twice. Most of these are things we normally do on normal basis. We even carry out some of these life saving health tips without knowing we are saving our lives or even helping the person next to you.
Some of these life saving tips are even part of the regular exercises we do at home, or home massage therapies. Let’s go through some of the health tips that can help save life without stressing to remember…”what do I do next?”, in a critical situation.
Health advice you can easily remember when you need to save life
1. Are you choking? Quickly lift arm to save life
The popular incident on how a 5 years old boy, who lives in US jersey managed to stop his grandmother from dying is no longer a new information. The young lad actualized this just by lifting up her arms! His old grandma, Dilihua (56) was at home watching TV while eating fruits.
Unfortunately, a piece of fruit got stuck in her throat as she turned her head. Pressing on her chest to dislodge it, wasn’t helpful.
The little boy asked: “Grandma, are you choking?”, she could not answer. “I think you are choking Grandma, raise your hands, raise your hands.”
The Grandma did as he said, and really managed to spit out the fruit! Her grandson was very calm, and said it was something he learned in school. Its good to send our kids to school isn’t it?
2. Waking-up with body aches
Do you wake up in the morning and find yourself experiencing body aches? Does your neck feel sore and painful? When you experience these symptoms, this is what you should do :
- Lift your feet up!
- Pull your big toes outwards, and slowly massage and rotate in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction!
3. Having foot cramps
For immediate soothing and effective results, raise your right arm as high as possible. when you have a cramp in your left foot, and When you have a cramp in your right foot, raise your left arm to as high as possible. Am sure you can remember this, try it out.
4. Feet numbness
This happens to people with long legs a lot, most times as a result of discomfort or squeezing of the legs for a long time. If your left foot becomes numb, swing your your right hand out forcefully. If your right foot is numb, then swing your left hand.
Additional Health are tips and recuse methods for critical situations (Sewing Needle)
We all know the benefits of having a first aid kit box in your house, if you have a needle or pin in your box, then here are some things you could do with that instrument.
Three rescue methods
1. Half body paralysis (regardless due to brain hemorrhage or clogged blood vessels), half side face drooping : Immediately puncture the patient’s earlobes at the lowest point with a sewing needle, then squeeze out a drop of blood on each side. The sufferer will be experience spontaneous positive improvements, and will not have any lasting symptoms.
2. Heart stop due to heart attack : Immediately puncture each one of the person’s ten toes, with a sewing needle (take off the patient socks if he has one on) and squeezing a drop of blood out. This could awaken the patient.
3. When you notice patient who has difficulty breathing ( Difficult breath could be caused by asthma or acute laryngitis etc., until they start to turn red,) quickly puncture the tip of the nose with a needle and squeeze out two drops of black blood.
These are Health tips any one could remember at anytime. If this article was helpful, leave a comment below , share this your experience, and anticipate our next article. Save a life today.