It is possible to share call credit with friends and relatives, it is also possible to share, gift or transfer data as well. Glo the master of Data plan, have also made it possible for customers to be able to share data with each other. If you don’t have any idea or how to gift data on glo, then follow this steps to transfer, gift or share data on Glo.
Guidelines on How to Gift Data on Glo
Learn how to gift data on Glo with just these few steps:
• To ADD people to share dial *127*01*[friend’s number]# or Send “Share [friend’s number]” to 127.
e.g. Dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX# or Send Share 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
• To REMOVE people from sharing, dial *127*02*[friend’s number]# OR Send “Remove [friend’s number]” to 127
e.g. Dial *127*02*0805XXXXXXX# or Send Remove 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
• To LIST PEOPLE sharing your subscription, dial *127*00# or Send “List” to 127
To check any information about your data plan, visit hsi.glo.com from your mobile with a Glo SIM. You can also dial *127*0# or send an SMS with the word “info” to 127.
You don’t really need to buy different Glo data plans for your wife and two kids, just share your data and one big family remains happy courtesy of GLO Nigeria.
Incase you also don’t know how to transfer credit on the glo network here is how to achieve that.
Transfer Glo credit using Glo EasyShare
- To transfer airtime on Glo network; Activate the service by creating your Glo EasyShare PIN.
- To change/create your Glo EasyShare 5-digit PIN: Dial *132*00000*New Pin*New Pin# For example if you want your new pin to be 12345 dial *132*00000*12345*12345#
- To Transfer Credit, dial *131*Phone Number of the recipient*Amount*Password#
For example to Transfer N50 to 08055555555 and your pin is 12345 dial *131*08055555555*50*12345#.You will receive a text message once the transfer is completed. Default password is 00000.