HOW TO DELETE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT / HOW TO DELETE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT / HOW TO DELETE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT / HOW TO DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT / HOW DO I DELETE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT / DELETE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
Just about recently, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg happened to address the “Facebook and Cambridge Analytica Scandal” for the first time. I think that reason alone is cogent enough to get you thinking, “How do I delete my Facebook account?”
HOW TO DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT: DELETE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT FOREVER
Have you been looking for answers to the following:
- How to delete Facebook account
- How to delete a Facebook account
- How to delete my Facebook account
- How to delete your Facebook account
- How do I delete my Facebook account?
This article on ‘how to delete a Facebook account’ has been carefully written to ensure that you say your final goodbyes to Facebook (that’s if you are truly done with Facebook).
Besides you should also keep in mind that once you have learnt how to delete your Facebook account, and carefully carry out the process, you wont be able to access or retrieve any data from that account again. Besides, steps on how to delete a Facebook account are very easy.
Tired of Facebook? Here are some of the Reasons why You should Learn How to Delete your Facebook Account
Although there are lots of reasons that could make a Facebook user ask , “HOW DO I DELETE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?” Below are few of those reasons that could make one wish to delete a Facebook account:
1. Fed up with constant bombardment of Updates
2. Sick of overwhelming notifications from posts, messages, comments, likes, pokes events, adverts etc.
3. Getting addicted to Facebook? Need to get a grip of yourself and flee from the social media fake life.
4. Tired of people peeping into your life activities through the Facebook window.
(Feel free to let other readers know of other reasons that could make one ask, “How do I delete my Facebook account? by leaving a comment below at the comment box).
Deactivate or Delete your Facebook Account: How to delete your Facebook Account or Deactivate Facebook Account
Facebook has actually evolved beyond the social media sphere. Come to think of it, Facebook is more of a surveillance site than a social network site. It knows where you are, friends of your friends, which adverts you interact with and even your recent activity.
However, the Cambridge Analytica scandal has made it known to the public that the profile data of 1.4 billion daily active users could actually be sold to satisfy an individual or body’s ambition. This is why you should learn how to delete your Facebook account today.
If you aren’t very sure about deleting your Facebook account after you must have learnt how to delete your Facebook account, then , we recommend, you walk down the ‘Facebook deactivation’ aisle. Which would give you room to reactivate your account when you are done missing Facebook. Here is how to delete your Facebook account.
Delete Facebook Account: How to Delete Facebook Account / Deactivate Facebook Account (Guide)
If you are still reading, obviously you really want to know how to delete a Facebook account. Well, this could be a strong decision. Owning to the fact that, the social media has become an integral part of the modern society.
However, if you delete Facebook account, you will be cut you off from friends, job opportunities and lots more. If you have really made up your mind to delete Facebook account, here is the guide on how to delete a Facebook Account / Deactivate Facebook account:
Deactivation Facebook Account
Step 1: Log in your Facebook account
Step 2: Click the drop down menu (upside down triangle icon) at the top right corner of the screen > select settings
Step 3: Click General in the left panel above ‘Security and Login’
Step 4: Click’Manage Account> Click ‘Deactivate your account‘
Delete Facebook Account : How t o Delete a Facebook Account
Step 1: Sign in your Facebook account
Step 2: Click on link to Navigate to the ‘Delete Facebook account page‘
Step 3: Click ‘Delete My Account‘
Now that you have learnt how to delete your Facebook account, here are some important things you should consider before you kickoff the Facebook account deletion process:
* Endeavour to download a copy of your Facebook data before you deactivate or delete Facebook account
* You can gain access to your Facebook account when you deactivate it, but you will not gain access to that account once you delete Facebook account. You will need to open a new Facebook account if you wish to come back.
* It will take up to a month or more for Facebook to completely delete all your photos, videos, posts, likes, comments, messages etc
* Other Facebook users will not be able to access you on Facebook within this Facebook account deletion period. However, messages, pictures and chats you have with them will still be available at their own end. (Until they decide to delete them).
How to Download your Facebook Data
Step 1: Click the upside down triangle icon at the top right corner of the screen
Step 2: Select ‘Settings’ > Select ‘Download a copy’ of your Facebook Data.
Step 3: Choose ‘Start my Archive’
Step 4: Type in your Facebook account password > Click Submit
Step 5 : Select ‘Start My Archive’ in the request my Download box.
Your whole FB information will be sent to your registered email. You will be amazed at the amount of information you have given out to the public about yourself. Keep it safe.
Participate and join the trending information on ‘how to delete your Facebook account’ by sharing this article using the social media share buttons below. Still having difficulties on how to delete your Facebook account and for more inquires, leave a comment below.