HOW TO CHANGE FACEBOOK NAME / FACEBOOK NAME CHANGE STEPS / HOW DO I CHANGE MY NAME ON FACEBOOK / HOW TO CHANGE MY NAME ON FACEBOOK / CHANGE NAME ON FACEBOOK / HOW TO CHANGE FACEBOOK NAME WITHOUT WAITING 60 DAYS
There are lots of reasons that make Facebook users want to know how to change Facebook name. It could be as a result of a prank played by a friend, or to answer a popular name they are known for, so as to be found easily by friends using Facebook search.
Some FB users who also do not want to be found on Facebook, who just wish to remain anonymous on Facebook also have reasons to change name on Facebook.
Do you want to learn how to change Facebook name? Have you been asking any of these questions;
- How do you change your name on Facebook on an Iphone?
- How do I change the name on my Facebook page?
- How long do you have to wait to change your name on FB?
- How do you change your name on Facebook when you get married?
- How to Change my name on Facebook?
- How do I change my name on Facebook without waiting 60 days?
This NEWZIFIED article was carefully written to answer any of the above questions or other related questions. Even those who wish to know how to change their name on Facebook on iPhone or android, and those who wish to know how to change Facebook name without waiting 60 days. You are in the right place.
You will able to learn how to change Facebook name on mobile, and also how to change Facebook name on web.
While changing your name, it’s cool you go through the Facebook name standards. It could be quite helpful. To change name on Facebook, you would have to abide with the policy which does not allow users change name on Facebook if they have, within the past 60 days.
This means, you can’t change name on Facebook until after 60 days. That’s quite a long time? However, we will also teach you a cool trick that will also help you how to change Facebook name without waiting 60 days with photos. Isn’t that cool? Now, enough talking, let’s get down to business.
Steps on How to Change Facebook Name using Web
1) Navigate to the official Facebook website and log in to your Facebook account
2) Locate the drop own arrow at the top right corner of your screen > Click on it > Click on “Settings” from the list.
3) Click on edit beside your Facebook name
4) Enter the new name > Click on “Review Change”
5) Choose the order of appearance of the names you have entered >Type your Facebook Password > Click “Save Changes”
Change Name on Facebook using Mobile / Facebook Mobile App
1) Tap the Facebook icon on your mobile phone to open the Facebook app. (If you aren’t signed in, input your username and password to log in your account)
2) Select the three horizontal lines at the bottom right corner of your iPhone or Android device
3) Scroll down > Tap “Settings” (iPhone). This step is not necessary on Android
4) Tap “Account Settings” from the list of options
5) Select “General” which is the first option
6) Tap “name” > Input your new desired name > tap “Review Change”
7) Choose how your name will appear on your profile just as in the web method above > Type in your password > Tap “Save Changes”
Follow this easy steps and you will be able to change your Facebook name on web and/or with any mobile device iPhone or android.
How to Change my Name on Facebook without waiting 60 Days
60 days…? That’s almost two months!!! It’s quite a long time for some people whose Facebook account has been hacked.
Although, Facebook policy allows users to change their Facebook name after 60 days, we will teach a trick to bypass the 60 days waiting period. it’s quite interesting. Let’s show you.
1) Sign in your Facebook account > Click on the drop down arrow button to access Facebook settings
2) Click “security below general at the left-sidebar
3) Scroll down to “deactivate your account” and click edit by the right> Click “Deactivate your account”
4) Select the “my account was hacked” option
5) Click on “secure account”> Click on “Get started” and wait
6) Click “continue”> change Facebook password > Click “next”
7) On the next screen, you will be presented with all the Facebook names you have used so far > Select the name you wish to use > Click “next”
8) Skip the next two screens > Click on “Go to News Feed”
Congratulations!!! You have changed your Facebook name before 60 days.