Hurix is a renowned content and mobility solutions provider. Hurix aim at building, distributing and managing compelling and engaging digital content across traditional and newer mobile platform and devices. Hurix Digital has more than 500 strong development teams in Mumbai, Pune and Chennai, India which are supported by account and project managers in North America, Europe and Asia. All these to provide excellent service to clients. Apply for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist.
Details on Digital Marketing Specialist
1. Job Tittle : Digital Marketing Specialist
2. Job Type : Full-Time
3. Location : Pune
4, Qualifications: Any Graduate or Post graduate
Experience : Atleast 3 years of relevant experience
- Optimize and create Google AdWords campaigns with targets, goals and conversion code + tracking for maximum ROI.
- Be able to dissect existing campaigns that are not working and make the necessary changes to get results.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Improve Search Engine Rank through organic SEO.
- Manage and maintain keyword lists, including keyword rankings.
- Should be a Google AdWords certified professional.
- Should have proven track record on SEO.
- Comfortable with big numbers and number crunching and analytics.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns with Adwords.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Strong experience with: Google Adwords, Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV, relevant certificates and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . The position applied for should be clearly stated as the mail’s subject.
Share job opportunity with your friends
Kindly use the comment box for more details.