Dangote Group is one of the biggest companies in Africa that is diversified and fully integrated with conglomerations of interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Currently, Dangote group ‘s interest include the followings : cement, sugar, flour, salt, pasta, beverages, noodles, poly products, transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the oil and gas, telecommunication, fertilizer and steel sector of the economy.
Dangote Group Vacant Position : Senior Costing Planning and Scheduling Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : BA/BSc/HND
Location : Lagos
Job Field : Engineering / Technical
Business : Oil & Gas
Fuction/Domain : Plant Operations (PO)
Read Also : Mondelez International : Cadbury Recruiting for Warehouse Quality Specialist
Dangote Group Senior Costing Planning and Scheduling Engineer Job Responsibilities
- A Chartered / Professional Engineer with a minimum of 15 years’ work experience in Costing, Scheduling and Planning of Medium to big size projects of Onshore & Offshore Oil and Gas Field, Refineries or Petrochemical Industry.
- Costing of Project at feasibility, Conceptual, FEED and Detailed Design and managing the budget accordingly.
- Planning (including Resource Planning), Scheduling, Progress & Resources Measurement, Monitoring, Reporting of projects at Conceptual, FEED.
Dangote Group Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies for this position
- Engineering Graduate in any discipline.
- Membership of any professional body will be preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years work experience in Costing, Planning, and Scheduling Should have proven working experience with Primavera Project Planner (P3, Version 3.0 and P3e/c Ver.6.0) for Time Scale monitoring and other Costing Software.
- Should possess excellent knowledge of MS Office programs like Excel (including Macro Programming), Power Point and MS Word. Should be capable of generating Bar Charts
Read Related : MTN HR Jobs : MTN Nigeria Recruiting Human Capital Analysts
Dangote Group Vacancies : Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply.