Home instead offers an individualized approach to keep seniors safe and sound at home, instead of anywhere else. Home instead provides nothing but excellent services to senior citizens in their independent living apartment. Caring for seniors is a gift, and a labor of love that requires special and talented persons. Home instead senior care offices are seeking for care givers to join their teams.
Job Postion : Care givers
Company : Home Instead Senior Care
Job Title : CAREGivers
Job Type : Part-time
Wages : Competitive
Location : Simsbury, CT 06070
Services provided by Home Instead Senior Care include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Errands and shopping
- Incidental transportation to appointments or activities
- Assistance with activities of daily living: bathing, grooming, hygiene, toileting, ambulation/transfer, feeding
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Hospice care
CAREGiver expertise and training will be matched to client needs. Some training may be required for special situations.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to adapt to a variety of individuals, cultures, and personalities
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Reliable transportation and ability to be precisely and consistently on-time for assignments.
- Dependability and dedication to meeting commitments to clients and the company.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Method of Application
If you interested in becoming a caregiver click here to apply
Kindly use the comment box below for more inquiries.