Stem Scholarship is being offered for international students from selected Nationalities. Apply for Scholarship if you are an undergraduate or post graduate students in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
Keep in mind : Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduates. Also don’t Forget; scholarships will only be awarded to those applying in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
Apply for Scholarship Award
The award is 20% of your tuition fees.
To be eligible students Must:
- Be a citizen of China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam.
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements.
- Maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each year of study in order to maintain the scholarship for the following year (across 8 credit points).
- Be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework Deakin degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Environment, Information Technology or Science. The Master of Science (Research) degree is also eligible.
- Achieve the relevant scores for your current program: Please note that information systems courses and business analytics courses are not eligible for this scholarship. Double degrees are also not eligible for the STEM Scholarship, except for D364 – Bachelor of Design (Architecture)/Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours), which is an eligible course.
Citizens from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
All students who apply for eligible courses will be automatically assessed for the scholarship and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a scholarship application form.
Apply for Scholarship before The closing date which is November 6, 2017.
Click to apply: Deakin University Scholarship Website