Macquarie University is accepting international scholarship applications from international students for 2018 academic year. Apply for international scholarship to study in Australia. Scholarships will be awarded to students who are willing to pursue and undergraduate or post graduate degree program at Macquarine University. This Scholarship will provide partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study at Macquarine University North ryde campus. The Macquarine University is ranked among the first 10 universities in Australia.
For postgraduate applications, the minimum GPA for International applicants is 3.0 out of 4.0 on the other hand, for undergraduate applications the minimum requirement is an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Macquarie University in Australia.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at the Macquarie University. Priority areas are Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education).
Scholarship Award: The amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards their tuition fee.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with the study.
International Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Have citizenship of a country other than ASEAN*, an European^ country, Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
Nationality: International students other than Australian or New Zealand students can apply for these partial scholarships.
College Admission Requirement:
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for undergraduate applications.
Test Requirement: Not Required
English Language Requirements: All international students at Macquarie are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. Macquarie University requires the following as proof of meeting standard English language requirements (ie equal to IELTS 6.5)
Apply for International Scholarship
How to Apply:
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship” in the Scholarship Name field.
- Please note that applicants can only receive one scholarship.
- Applicants applying for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship will not be required to submit Referee’s Report or a Statement of Purpose. Once you have completed the online scholarship application form, a confirmation email will be sent to you at your nominated email address. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Obtain international scholarship form here