Fully funded scholarships are being offered to international students by the Daegu Gyeongbuk institute of science and technology. The scholarship will be awarded to candidates who are willing to pursue postgraduate programmes (Masters and PhD) in Korea. The Daegu Gyeongbuk Institue of Science and Technology (DGIST) is a research intitute established by the Korean Government to promote National Science and Technology.
The Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology is a public science and engineering university located in Daegu Metropolitan City, Republic of Korea.The scholarship is available for pursuing masters and PhD programmes. The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
Fully Funded Scholarships : Scholarship Award
- Tuition: Fully funded scholarships for all graduate students
- Stipend for Education and Research
- PhD: 13,680,000KRW
- MS : 7,440,000KRW
- DPF (DGIST Presidential Fellowship)
- Special scholarship : 3,000,000 KRW / semester
- Research scholarship: Max. 10,000,000 KRW
- Study abroad scholarship: Max. 16,584,000 KRW
Scholarship can be taken in Korea
- M.SC / Integrated MSC & PhD – Students who hold bachelor’s degrees or are expected to complete their bachelor’s degrees by February 2018
- PhD – Students who hold master’s degrees or are expected to complete their master’s degrees by February 2018
Eligible Nationalities: International students / applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Test Requirement: No
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
Applicants can apply through online mode. All the documents should be arrived by the deadline by mail or in person. Applicant must submit the following documents:
- Application form
- Personal statement and study plan
- Letter of recommendation(s) signed and sealed
- Agreement for verification of academic record
- Official transcripts(If possible, containing rank or percent for each subject)
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Applicants should have Copy of both parents’(not one parent) passports and/or official documents reflecting their nationalities
- Official document specifying parent-child relationship
- Supplementary Documents
- Up to 5 records of tests and various awards
- English test report: TOEFL, IELTS, TEPS, TOEIC, etc.
- High school graduation or university admission test: British GCE A-Level, Japanese Admission Center Exam, Chinese Unified Exam, German Abitur, French Baccalaureate, Turkish YGS or LYS, The West African Examinations Council, etc
- Results of Standardized tests and other necessary academic certifications and/or reports: IB Diploma, IB Certificate, SAT(Code: 7440), AP, ACT, AICE, AEA, etc.
Click here to obtain application Form