With the Petco vision which is “Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World“, Petco is making things better for pets, people and the planet through their think Adoption first philosophy. From Petco’s retail stores network of distribution centers to Corporate offices, staffs work with each other to share values and commitment. Dog trainers play a vital role at petco. Apply for Dog trainer job.
Petco seeks individuals who are are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. The company’s growth is creating exceptional opportunities and Petco jobs for professional development and personal enrichment throughout their organization
Petco Jobs : Apply for dog trainer job / Apprentice position
A Dog Trainer /dog trainer apprentice will be the primary source and head of Petco’s positive dog training program. The dog trainer must be very committed , with genuine interest to fulfill all the Petco goals of which one is to help dog and pet parent by offering positive solutions and rewarding success.
The dog trainer apprenticeship program is a comprehensive training program which will prepare the candidate to become a dog trainer. Apply for dog trainer job / apprentice position and let your skills and experience be reviewed, for appropriate placement at Petco.
1. Job Type : Part Time.
2. Location : 2340 East Serene Ave, Las Vegas, NV, 89123
3. Company : Petco
- Acting as a subject matter expert for Petco’s Positive Dog Training Program, products, services and in-store promotions
- Promoting, conducting and instructing all current dog training curricula
- Be a genuine Petco ambassador who exemplifies the Petco culture and values in all communications and interactions.
- Coaching, encouraging and motivating dogs and pet parents
- Effectively deliver formal presentations
- Achieve Dog Training goals by offering creative Training solutions
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others.
- Assisting in the loading, unloading and stocking of merchandise
- Ensuring that store animals receive the highest quality care and are maintained in clean, safe and secure habitats
- Promoting established safety and loss prevention procedures
Qualified to Apply for dog trainer job at Petco
- CPDT-KA or Karen Pryor Academy (KPA-CTP) certifications
- Previous experience teaching positive reinforcement dog training techniques in group or class settings
- Computer skills with the ability to quickly research information from the Internet
- The ability to work during peak traffic periods during week days and weekends
Petco Jobs : Method to apply for dog trainer job
Interested candidates should click here to apply.
Kindly use the comment box for more inquiry.