Dangote Group Owned by Aliko Dangote is one of the most, if not the most diversified business in Africa. It has a reputation for excellence both in business practices and products quality. Dangote Group has it’s operational headquarters in the bubbling city of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. Aliko Dangote has a big plan for his Dangote Oil Refining Company is on the verge of starting pilling works. This is required to provide bearing capacity for the projected refinery facilities and foundations.
To Qualify to work in Aliko Dangote ‘s Dangote Oil Refining Company as a Field Engineer here are things you should know
1. You must be a graduate with the following qualifications : BA/BSc/HND or MBA/MSc/MA.
2. Candidates should be Nigerians.
Here are things you need to know about Aliko Dangote ‘s Field Engineer Position
1. Job Type : Full Time.
2. Location : Lagos.
3. Job Field : Engineering/Technical.
Aliko Dangote has the following Descriptions for the Field Engineer Position
Dangote Oil Refining Company is on the verge of starting pilling works. This is required to provide bearing capacity for the projected refinery facilities and foundations.
Dangote Oil Refining company is seeking for enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated graduates with relevant QA/QC experience in piling, civil and industrial Construction.
1. Reading and interpretation of drawings and specification.
2. Checking location of pile correspond with drawings.
3, Checking te soil report and follow up the drilling to make sure of the efficiency and accuracy of the foundation.
4. Checking and monitoring the material manufacturing and piling activities as per the refinery requirement.
5. Monitoring and ensuring that material quantity.
6. Checking that Pile shoe has not failed.
Targeted Qualifications / Required competency
Candidate should be:
1. B.Eng or B.Tech holder in Civil Engineering with specialization and experience in Pile Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Engineering or Geo-technical Engineering.
2. a masters holder in Civil or Structural Engineering (this is an added advantage).
To Apply Please access the company Website
Subscribe to this platform for more Job Alerts