Applications are now on going at the Carleton University for the Prestige Scholarships for undergraduates 2018-2019 academic year. Scholarships are meant for students who intend to pursue and undergraduate programme in Canada. However, students whose first language is not English will be required to show a prove of English proficiency.
Scholarship for undergraduate students (Prestige scholarships) are awarded to potential undergraduate students who intend to study a course offered by the Carleton University.
Number of Prestige Scholarships for Undergraduates
- Ten Chancellor’s Scholarships
- Seven Richard Lewar Entrance Scholarships
- Three Carleton University Scholarships of Excellence
- Two Carleton University Shad Valley Scholarships of Excellence
- One Riordon Scholarship
- One Collins Prestige Scholarship.
Worth of Prestige Scholarships for Undergraduates
- Ten Chancellor’s Scholarships: $30,000 ($7,500 x four years)
- Seven Richard Lewar Entrance Scholarships: $21,500 ($6,500 in the first year and $5,000 in second, third and fourth year)
- Three Carleton University Scholarships of Excellence: $20,000 ($5,000 x four years)
- Two Carleton University Shad Valley Scholarships of Excellence: $20,000 ($5,000 x four years)
- One Riordon Scholarship: Full tuition in first, second, third, and fourth year
- One Collins Prestige Scholarship: Full tuition in first, second, third, and fourth year
Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility Criteria for Prestige Scholarships for Undergraduates
To be eligible for a prestige scholarship, students must ;
- Be entering Carleton University for the first time form high school or CEGEP
- Not be enjoying any other scholarship
- Have an admission average of 90 percent or better
- Use one application form for all the prestige scholarships.
Eligible Countries : Students form all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Prestige Scholarships for Undergraduate student : Entrance Requirements
Potential students should have the normal minimum High school graduation level of study to be considered for admission into the first year of an undergraduate program at the Carleton University. Previous academic records is the main determining factor for admission into any of the undergraduate degree programs.
English Language Requirement for Undergraduate Scholarships (Prestige Scholarships) : English is the language of instruction at Carleton University, therefore, students whose first language is not English must prove that they can be able to cope with studying in English language.
This could be achieved by presenting an official transcripts indicating that they have studied for the last three years (full-time) in a high school, college or university in Canada, the united States, the United Kingdom or any other country with English as their primary language.
Applicants could also provide documents showing that the language of instruction in a relevant educational institution was strictly English.
Prestige Scholarships for Undergraduates : Method of Application
Application form is to be completed, printed and submitted to the Awards Office on or before March 1, 2018.
Share this and help someone get a scholarship.
NEED A SCHOLARSHIP IN CANADA? LEAVE A COMMENT AT THE COMMENT BOX INDICATING YOUR INTERESTING.
Apply for these scholarships :