Colombo plan Secretariat and KDI school are delighted to offer Scholarships for Masters degree Programs below with Colombo plan Secretariat and KDI faculty Scholarship for twelve months in Korea. The scholarship is awarded to students from Colombo plan member countries.
The KDI faculty offers Ph.D. in public Policy degree and Ph.D. in Development Policy degree. The goal of the Ph.D. program is to organize qualified candidates to supply newest analysis within their chosen field and to equip them with the talents they have to ascend to leadership positions in the public or non-public sector.
KDI school of Public Policy and Management was established in 1997 to coach and develop subsequent generation of leaders in today’s speedily ever-changing and globalizing economy. the varsity offers associate innovative programme specializing in policy and international problems and aims to rework mid-career professionals into leaders of their various fields by mobilizing them with new information, vision and a world perspective
Course Level: Scholarship is available to Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships for Masters degree is awarded in the following fields:
- Master degree in Public Policy; OR
- Master degree in Development Policy; OR
- Master degree in Public Management
Scholarship Award: The Colombo Plan Secretariat and KDI School of Public Policy & Management sponsor the following:
- Admission process fees;
- Full tuition fees;
- Housing; and
- Living stipend.
However, following expenses need to be borne by the nominating member countries (nominating agency):
- Book allowances;
- Airfare; and
- Other costs, if any
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarships for Masters degree can be taken in Korea
Eligibility: Applicants for Master’s degree program must meet one of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree holder from an accredited college or university (min. 3 years)
- Certificate of expected degree can be submitted instead of degree diploma if one is expected to earn a bachelor’s degree by January 2018.
- Educational attainment equivalent to bachelor’s degree (min. 3 years) approved by law
Nationality: Scholarship is awarded to students from Colombo Plan member countries.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree holder from an accredited college or university (min. 3 years).
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Kindly submit the documents as per KDI’s requirements. The candidates are required to apply online as well as submit the documents (hard copy) to KDI. The deadline for receiving applicants at the KDI School with relevant documents in post email is on or before 25th October 2017. Application for Inservice candidate needs to route through RCSC for onward submission to MFA, Thimphu (Focal Point for Colombo Plan).
Obtain the application form
Obtain the PDF guidelines for more information.
Check out these other Scholarships :
- Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships : Study 100% Free in Korea – Application form
- Apply for Scholarships in Japan : Meiji University Japanese Language Program
- Apply for Scholarships (Australia) : International Students Dream Come True!!!
- Chevening Scholarships for Nigerians: Study in UK- Apply Now
- Scholarship Applications : Czech Scholarship for Developing Countries ( Apply Now)
- Apply for Scholarship : Deakin University Australia, 2018
- Follow your Dreams │Canada Postgraduate Scholarship List
- Moving to Canada – International Scholarship 2018-2019
- Apply for Boston University Scholarship Position
- Curtin University International Student Scholarships Australia