FULL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS / SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN CHINA / 2018 SCHOLARSHIP STUDY IN CHINA / USTC SCHOLARSHIPS
Apply for the USTC scholarship program to study at University of Science and Technology China. The Full scholarships for international students is available for prospective students who intend to pursue their undergraduate and post graduate programme.
USTC (University of Science and Technology China) is a renowned institution in China known for giving quality education. USTC is a national research University in Anhui, Hefei and China. The affairs of this institution is managed by the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
More About USTC Full Scholarships for International Students
The application for full scholarships for international students to study in china is already ongoing until March 15, 2018 which is the deadline for applications.
As earlier mentioned, the full scholarships for international students are available for students who intend to pursue their undergraduate or post-graduate programme in China. Moreover, the full scholarships for international students is awarded to study any subject at UTSC.
Value of Full scholarships for international students (USTC)
International applicants who are awarded any of the full scholarships for international students to study in USTC china will enjoy the following;
i) Free tuition
ii) Monthly allowance: RMB 2,500 Yuan for Bachelor’s degree students, RMB 3,000 Yuan for Master’s degree students, RMB 3,500 Yuan for Doctoral degree students
iii) Free housing arranged by UTSC
iv) Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Full Scholarships for International students (UTSC) Eligibility Requirements
International applicants for the UTSC full scholarships for international students;
- must be non – Chinese citizens
- must be a non-Chinese Government scholarship awardee
- applying for bachelor degree studies must be a high school diploma holder, HSK5 below the age of 30
- applying for master’s degree studies must be a bachelor’s degree holder (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) below the age of 35
- applying for doctoral degree studies must be a Master’s degree holder ( equivalent to master’s degree in China) below the age of 40
How to Apply: UTSC 2018 Full Scholarships for International students
Step 1. Download Full scholarships for international students application form (Graduate studies are advised to contact their intending supervisors before applying and send the Provisional Acceptance of International Students by USTC Professor to the International Cooperation of USTC’s Office alongside other documents.
Step 2. Complete your online application for the full scholarships for international students (USTC 2018)
ii) Sign in with your application ID and fill all the required information as well as uploading of documents. Click “next” when you are done with each step
iii) After editing you application click on “Confirm and Submit” to submit. Once you submit, you will not be able to edit your application again
iv) Click “Status” in the Quick links to check your application status
Step 3. Submit application materials to Office of international Cooperation of USTC by post or in person.
Below are the required applications materials
- Application form for USTC Scholarship (right click and save the attachment)
- Acceptance Letter from USTC Professor (Not for undergraduate students
- Two Recommendation letters provided by professors of applicant’s last school
- Photocopy of passport (ordinary passport)
- Notarized photocopy of highest degree certificate and academic transcript
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form(download in the attachment)
- Proof of knowledge of English and/or Chinese
- Study plan
Note: Applications done by email will not be accepted.