The Enugu State Government Teachers Recruitment
The Government of Enugu State under the Primary Schools Management Board section, is accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for tutorial staff across the 291 secondary schools in the state. Read more to apply.
Details on Enugu State Government Teachers Recruitment
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : NCE BA/BSc/HND
Location : Enugu
Job Field : Education / Teaching Graduate Jobs
Enugu State Government Teachers Recruitment Description and Qualifications
The tutorial staffs are needed in different schools click here for details. Candidates must have the following qualifications in the advertised subjects (NCE, B.Ed)
Method of Applying for the Enugu State Government Teachers Recruitment/ Requirements
Documents to be submitted:
- Handwritten application letter
- Photocopies of certificates
- Identification letter from LGA of origin
Keep in mind: Applications should be addressed to “The Executive Chairman Post Primary Schools Management Board Enugu“. Application s are to be submitted to any of the education Zones close to them. Here are the following education zones:
Enugu State Government Teachers Recruitment Application Zones
- Agbani Zone at Agbani L.G. Headquarters
- Awgu Zone at Awgu L.G. Headquarters
- Enugu Zone, opposite Shoprite Enugu
- Nsukka Zone at PPSMB Nsukka Office
- Obollo Zone at C.S.S. Obollo-Afor
- Udi Zone at Girls Secondary School Ngwo.
- Candidates should indicate the school they want to teach in their application letters.
- The position to be applied for must be a vacant position.
- Names of successful candidates alone will be posted to the schools as indicated in the application letters.
- Multiple entries will warrant disqualification of applications from any applicant.
- The whole application process has no cost attached.
- Anyone found exploiting any of these candidates will be persecuted by the Enugu State Government.
- Visit any of the Local Government Headquarters nearest to you for details of the subject by subject; school by
- school or click the link above.
Having any problem applying? Leave a comment below at the comment box. Share this post with your friends and fans on the social media.